There are rising cases of COVID-19 across our region
1. Wear a mask: a high-quality and well-fitted mask can protect you and others
2. Get vaccinated: stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccine
3. Let fresh air in: open windows and doors when you can
4. Get tested: if you have symptoms, take a rapid antigen test (RAT)
5. Stay at home: if you have COVID, you should stay at home for at least five days and until you have no symptoms
6. Talk to your doctor: if you are at risk of falling very sick, you may be eligible for COVID-19 antiviral medicines
• Free RATs are available at your local council. Remember: It’s everyone’s job to stop COVID-19 from spreading, and we need to take care of those who could get the most sick and protect our friends and families.